First official release of XEP Mobile Wallet in App Stores
This wallet uses the XEP ElectrumX server to communicate with the blockchain and does not store the chain in your device.
- Multi wallet accounts.
- Mnemonic wallet (BIP39), always backup your 12 words list.
- Payment notification, you will receive a notification when a transaction is received in one of your wallet accounts.
- Fake password and a fake wallet layer to avoid any theft attempt.
- Multi-currency quotation of XEP value.
- Multi-language (Please contact us to improve the translation).
- Custom Electrum server. You can set up your own Electrum server for your mobile wallet.
How to Use
- Install XEP Mobile Wallet from Google Play Store or Apple App Store or download it from the website.
- When opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to write down your seed words. Please place the seed words in a safe place, as you will be unable to recover your wallet later without them, whether when moving to a new device or due to technical issues.
- Add a wallet.
- Name it.
- Select XEP type and tap « create ».
- Your XEP wallet is ready.
- You can send using the send button.
- You can receive using receive button. The wallet will ask if you wrote down your seed phrase.
- You will then have the receive screen with QR code and address. (no screenshot possible for security reasons)
- Settings page
- You can also import a mobile wallet with your seed phrase, use the « add wallet function » then tap import wallet.
- It will ask you to write down your seed words. It will then process for few seconds.
- You can rename your wallet if you choose to do so.
Please remember to write down the seed keys of your wallet and store them in a safe place so that you can recover your wallet should you ever need to.