This wallet uses the XEP ElectrumX server to communicate with the blockchain and does not store the chain in your device.
– Multi wallet accounts.
– Mnemonic wallet (BIP39), always backup your 12 words list.
– Payment notification, you will receive a notification when a transaction is received in one of your wallet accounts.
– Fake password and a fake wallet layer to avoid any theft attempt.
– Multi-currency quotation of XEP value.
– Multi-language (Please contact us to improve the translation).
– Custom Electrum server. You can set up your own Electrum server for your mobile wallet.
Basic steps to use your mobile wallet:
- Install XEP Mobile Wallet from Google’s Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- When opening the app for the first time, you will be asked to write down your seed words. Please place the seed words in a safe place, as you will be unable to recover your wallet later without them, whether when moving to a new device or due to technical issues.
- Add a wallet.
- Name it.
- Select XEP type and tap « create ».
- Your XEP wallet is ready.
- You can send using the send button.
- You can receive using receive button. The wallet will ask if you wrote down your seed phrase.
- You will then have the receive screen with QR code and address. (no screenshot possible for security reasons)
- Settings page
- You can also import a mobile wallet with your seed phrase, use the « add wallet function » then tap import wallet.
- It will ask you to write down your seed words. It will then process for few seconds.
- You can rename your wallet if you choose to do so.